The Barefoot Investor
** Reviewed and updated for the 2020-2021 financial year**
This is the only money guide you'll ever need, That's a bold claim, given there are already thousands of finance books on the shelves. So what makes this one different? Well, you won't be overwhelmed with a bunch of 'tips' … or a strict budget (that you won't follow). You'll get a step-by-step formula: open this account, then do this; call this person, and say this; invest money here, and not there. All with a glass of wine in your hand. This book will show you how to create an entire financial plan that is so simple you can sketch it on the back of a serviette … and you'll be able to manage your money in 10 minutes a week.
You'll also get the skinny on:
- Saving up a six-figure house deposit in 20 months
- Doubling your income using the 'Trapeze Strategy'
- Saving $78,173 on your mortgage and wiping out 7 years of payments
- Finding a financial advisor who won't rip you off
- Handing your kids (or grandkids) a $140,000 cheque on their 21st birthday
- Why you don't need $1 million to retire… with the 'Donald Bradman Retirement Strategy'
Sound too good to be true? It's not. This book is full of stories from everyday Aussies — single people, young families, empty nesters, retirees — who have applied the simple steps in this book and achieved amazing, life-changing results. And you're next.