Getting Started in Small Business For Dummies
The big ideas that you’ll need to run your small business.
So, you’ve decided to take the plunge into being an entrepreneur. (Congratulations, by the way!) Do you need advice about business structures, marketing, hiring employees, keeping the books or modelling financial scenarios? You can do it all, with Getting Started in Small Business For Dummies. Turn your bright idea into a real-world success and have fun while you’re at it!
Planning is the trick for succeeding in small business. This process needn’t be daunting, especially if you can get the timing right, pick a strategy that works and chart a sound financial course. And if your best-laid plans go sideways, there’s always hope, and a practical way forward, right inside this book.
- Decide whether small business ownership is right for you, and assess the viability of your business idea
- Devise a clear strategy so you can get ahead of the competition
- Master the marketing must-haves to build a successful brand
- Find that extra bit of profit with smart business decisions
- Hire the right employees and build a winning team
This latest edition is fully updated to respond to Australia’s rapidly changing business environment, delivering an easy-to-understand guide which will help you get your business off the ground!